- 1 medium size sweet potato well cooked and well drained
- 1 medium egg
- 1/2 a medium codfish fillet (or other fish)
- 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander and parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 medium foil of boiled broccoli
- 2 tablespoons of manioc flour
- 1 tablespoon of milled golden flaxseed (or coconut flour our almond flour)
- 1 tablespoon of sweet manioc starch
- 1/2 coffee spoon of gluten free yeast
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
Mix all the ingredients in a food processer or with a hand blender. Let it rest for about 10 minutes in the cold (for a drier dough).
Line a tray with baking paper and place individual dough portions (about a tablespoon each portion).
Take it to a 200ºC preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
This post was originally written in Portuguese. Click here for the Portuguese version.