- 2 Cups of dates
- 1/2 Cup of chopped dark chocolate
- 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 Tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 1 Pinch of cinnamon powder
- 1 Pinch of ginger powder
- Grated coconut as needed (optional)
- Chocolate powder as needed (optional)
Put all the ingredients in a processor until they become a homogeneous paste. Form marbles using your hands and pass them through shredded coconut or chocolate powder. Put them in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
This post was originally written in Portuguese. Click here for the Portuguese version.
Clique aqui para ler este texto em português.