- Textured soybean as needed (optional: leave the soy sauce in double water for about 20/30 mins and drain well in a towel. If not, at the time of cooking you’ll have to add more water).
- Olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic
- Bay leaf
- 2 medium chopped tomatoes
- 1 packet of tomato sauce
- 2 carrots
- 1 eggplant (cut into cubes)
- Season to taste: chopped fresh basil, salt and pepper
- 2 packages of soy cream
- Lasagna sheets (I usually use spinach)
Make a stew with the olive oil, the onions, the garlic and the bay leaf.
Add the chopped tomatoes, the tomato sauce, the carrots and the seasonings chosen. Stew for at least 5 minutes. Then, add the cubed eggplant and the soybean. Stir well and let it cook for 10 to 15 minutes. If necessary add water to get more sauce.
At the end, add the spinach and the 2 packets of soy cream.
In a platter, fill the bottom with olive oil and a layer of lasagna sheets. Cover it with the stuffing. Repeat the process until completing the filling. The last layer must be filled with the stuffing.
Cover it with aluminum foil, so that the lasagna can “sweat” and cook evenly without drying.
Take it to a preheated oven at 180º/200º degrees for about 30 to 40 minutes.
This post was originally written in Portuguese. Click here for the original text.
Clique aqui para ler este texto em português.