- 40g of textured soybean (optional: leave the soy sauce in double water for about 20/30 mins and drain well in a towel. If not, at the time of cooking you’ll have to add more water).
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic
- Bay leaf
- 2 medium chopped tomatoes
- 1 packet of tomato sauce
- 2 chopped carrots in cubes
- Season to taste: chopped fresh basil, salt and pepper
- Coconut oil as needed or olive oil
- Optional: add vegetables (chopped into cubes) such as pumpkin or eggplant to enrich your recipe.
Make a stew with the coconut oil or the olive oil, the onion, the garlic and the bay leaf.
Add the chopped tomatoes, the tomato sauce, the carrots and the seasonings chosen. Stew for at least 5 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!
This post was originally written in Portuguese. Click here for the original text.
Clique aqui para ler este texto em português.