Christmas is almost here and it’s time to take care of the presents. For beautiful, thoughtful and responsible options come and visit A MONTRA / THE WINDOW, until December 3rd at Campo Pequeno’s Christmas Market.
During the next days, between 11:30 AM and 9:30 PM, you will find in our stand several MW products and a selection of fashion and decor produtcs from our network makers:
Do you want MW’s Zero Waste shopping it? Hurry up, then! They’re running out. You can also purchase in our stand some trees and Christmas balls of wool and crochet and collars/bows for dogs.
Once again, Elsa Poderosa will be with us with a series of illustrations, postcards, cribs and illustrated stone brooches. Come take a look!
MW will feature, for the first time, ISTO. A clothing brand totally made in Portugal, that brings us a collection of 100% organic cotton men’s t-shirts and shirts.
This Christmas don’t forget to look up in our stand for Mazurca’s bags and clutches of linen, burtel, cotton and jute hand stamped.
Mind the Trash presents you with several utilities for your zero waste day-to-day. From hygiene products to kitchen utensils. Look for them at our stand!
As usual, Mushi brings us her bio shiitake mushrooms and infusions. Check them out!
This Christmas, Oficina Shanti presents us with a tie-dye collection of dresses, blouses, trousers, cushions, yoga bags and a collection of handmade shoes.
At Succy Jungle, you will find some succulent plants in pots made from reused glass bottles and cement.
Offering Adventure & Experiences
Saturday, December 2nd:
- 3:00 PM – ‘O Menino Vazio’ (Illustration) – Elsa Poderosa.
- 5:00 PM – Climbing: Talk & Demonstration – Tiago Martins, from Vertigo Rocódromo.
- 5:30 PM – Parkour: Talk & Demonstration – Spot Real.
Sunday, December 3rd:
- 3:00 PM – ‘Cadáver Esquisito para Miúdos e Graúdos’ (Group Illustration) – Elsa Poderosa.
- 4:00 PM – Creative Writting & Illustration (Presentation) – Emocionário.
- 4:30 PM – Alternative Therapies (Presentation) – Joana Teixeira, from The Therapist.
- 5:00 PM – Art & Trade (Presentation) – Volta – Oficina Criativa.
- 5:00 PM – Fashion and Sewing (Presentation) – Maria Modista.
Do not miss this opportunity and come visit us!
Here are some directions for your comfort:
1000 – 082 Lisboa
firstname.lastname@example.org | (+351) 217 998 450
This post was originally written in Portuguese. Click here for the original text.
Clique aqui para ler este texto em português.