We are still tuning the necessary information in order to provide our users the best service we can. If you find anything incorrect or missing, please let us know by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use A MONTRA / THE WINDOW’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Privacy: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Portugal. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
“Material” refers to all the information on this website, such as text, images, illustrations, graphic design, web design and software.
Unless otherwise stated, A MONTRA / THE WINDOW and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on A MONTRA / THE WINDOW. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://amontra-thewindow.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
– Republish material from http://amontra-thewindow.com
– Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://amontra-thewindow.com
– Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://amontra-thewindow.com
– Redistribute content from A MONTRA / THE WINDOW (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’). A MONTRA / THE WINDOW does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website.
Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of A MONTRA / THE WINDOW, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws A MONTRA / THE WINDOW shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website. A MONTRA / THE WINDOW reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
All Users of our website warrant and represent that:
– They are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
– The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
– The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
– The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
– You hereby grant to A MONTRA / THE WINDOW a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our website.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
– To improve our website in order to better serve you.
– To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
– To quickly process your transactions.
– To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
– To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat or email)
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
If you have any complaints about a purchase you made on our website, you could opt for alternative dispute resolution, and find a neutral third party (“dispute resolution body”) to handle the dispute.