SPECIAL EDITION // 4 weeks challenge: Going Paleolithic
This recipe is part of the Paleolithic diet Marisa is going to follow for at least 4 weeks. Click here to read the first report of this challenge.
1 small loaf
- 3 tablespoons of grated unsweetened dehydrated coconut
- 2 tablespoons of coconut milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of cream or serum-free sour cream
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil or butter
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Cinnamon or cocoa powder to taste
In a bowl, mix the coconut oil or butter (as chosen), the coconut milk, the egg and the cream. Add the baking powder and the grated coconut and mix again. At this stage you can add cinnamon or cocoa powder to taste.
Put it in the micro-wave oven for about 2 to 3 minutes depending on its power level.
Once cooked, the texture of this option is very similar to a soft sponge, like seen on the featured image.
This post was originally written in Portuguese. Click here for the Portuguese version.