SPECIAL EDITION // 4 weeks challenge: Going Paleolithic
This recipe is part of the Paleolithic diet Marisa is going to follow for at least 4 weeks. Click here to read the report of this challenge.
- 50 g of coconut
- 65 g of almond flour or raw almonds chopped in the food processor
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 bananas
- 1 tablespoon of softened butter
- 1 handful of sultanas
- 2 apples, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1 lemon zest
Preheat oven to 170ºC. Grease a round tin with a removable bottom.
In a bowl, add the coconut, almonds, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. In another bowl beat the eggs and honey. Add the crushed bananas and stir.
Add the first mixture to the second stirring. Add the melted butter, raisins, apples and lemon zest.
Bake for 30 minutes.
This post was originally written in Portuguese. Click here for the Portuguese version.