- 6 eggs
- 9 tablespoons of pure cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar or honey (or amount to taste)
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons of almond flour
- 3 tablespoons of almond or coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon of golden flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 coffee spoon of baking soda or gluten free baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
Separate the yolks from the egg whites. Beat the egg whites and put aside.
Add all the ingredients to the mixed whites and stir well.
Wrap the whites in the dough, very carefully not to “break” them for the cake to be light and soft.
Preheat the oven to 180ºC and then place a form and take it to the same temperature for 20 minutes.
This post was originally written in Portuguese. Click here for the Portuguese version.